Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April C4K Summary

baby penguin
My first C4K was for Yvonne, a year 5 student in Miss Ouano's class. For her post she taught her readers what a legal image is. She searched for a legal image and embedded the image onto her blog. In my comment I told her I was so glad she knew what a legal image was and stressed how important it is to never steal or claim another image as one's own. I also encouraged her to keep blogging! This is Yvonne's example.

green truck with a girl standing next to it
My second C4K was for Jarreka, a year 2 student. The blog post was titled "Jarreka's Monster Truck Story". The post consisted of a picture of a monster truck, a picture Jarreka illustrated, and a short video. In the video Jarreka describes the truck in details. In my comment I commended Jarreka on how descriptive she was in her video and how creative her picture was. I also encouraged her to keep making videos and posting them to their blog! This is the picture Jarreka drew of the monster truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment